Whether it’s oily, harsh, or dry, Not to mention acne! Everybody has been there.
Thus, you should pursue a profession as an esthetician or skin specialist if you wish to take care of your client’s skin. Then you should sign up for the Academy of Best Aesthetic Skin Courses.
It can be challenging to maintain your client’s skin clear, healthy, and radiant, especially with the wide variety of skincare methods and products available.
However, if you’re considering enrolling in Lakme Academy’s skin course, you’re mistaken because there are several issues with the program.
Thus, we’ll be providing you with advice on the Lakme Skin Course here.
Types of Lakme Skin Course
- Short-term courses: Lakmé Academy also provides courses for a limited time in particular subjects like corporate makeup, manicures and pedicures, and nail art.
- Advanced Skin Course: The curriculum for this course covers skin anatomy, advanced facial techniques, and skin pathology. The advanced course lasts for six months.
- Foundation course: Skin science, skin structure, and other fundamental skin care procedures and services are covered in the foundation course for beauty therapy.The 3-month beauty therapy foundation course lasts for one month.
- Personal Grooming course : It covers a range of topics related to grooming, such as body odor, clothing, makeup application, nails, and hair.
Shortcomings of Lakme Academy’s skin course
When considering enrollment at Lakme Academy, consider the following possible disadvantages of skin courses:
- Lakme Academy Fees: The cost of a skin course is significantly more than that of other academy courses, therefore it may demand a substantial financial commitment. Before enrolling in any academy, it is imperative to think about the costs of the courses and the financial ramifications.
- Low graduation and retention rates: Because there are 50–60 students enrolled in each batch of Lakme courses, no student receives individualized attention. Thus, there may be a higher chance of dropout or a longer time to graduation for some students, which would result in more expenses and delays.
- Education quality: Lakme courses’ education quality is likewise subpar since teachers are under pressure to finish the material in the allotted time frame without considering whether or not the students understand.
- Unskilled instructor: Untrained instructors instruct facial skincare courses, which make it impossible to impart practical and efficient knowledge to students.
- Certification: You may not be able to demonstrate your skills and expertise in the workplace with certain Lakme skin specialist courses since they do not offer official certifications.
- Practical experience :Practical experience is necessary for the development of practical skills, but the Lakme Training Academy courses don’t offer enough of it. It consists of mentorship programs or live demonstrations.
- Employment opportunities: It’s possible that certain skin training programs don’t offer a lot of employment chances, which can be important for networking within the sector and securing employment.
We have talked about the Lakme Institute Skin Course thus far. Whatever skin type your customer may have, these are the top 3 additional skin academies that you should all be aware of before joining. You will undoubtedly experience advancements in your job as a skin specialist when you work with these academies to build a skin care regimen for your clients.
In addition, Meribindiya International Academy is the only academy offering a master’s program in skin care that covers every facet of the subject.
Top 3 Skin Course Academy in India
1)Meribindiya International Academy
It is ranked number 1 for the best beauty college in India.
Among the top makeup and beauty schools in India, Meribindiya International Academy has the best-talented teachers and highly professional teaching of their students.
The top beauty school in India to start a profession in makeup is Meribindiya International Academy. With India’s Best Beauty School Award, it has won recognition from numerous national and international organizations.
Meribindiya International Academy got India’s Best Beauty Academy award from International Beauty Expert.
The IBE Award 2023 Bridal Makeup Contest hosted an event that drew contestants from all over India with experienced students. Two students from Meribindiya International Academy got the IBE Award 2023 Winner, one coming first and another coming third. However, both were freshers at Meribindiya International Academy, demonstrating the extraordinary excellence of this academy. Prince Narula, a famous guest, presented the honor.
Meribindiya International Academy has also won the Best Beauty School in India title four years in a row (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
The master’s degree & PGDCA in Cosmetology & offered by Meribindiya International Academy is regarded as the best in India.
The academy offers advanced beauty, cosmetology, hair, skin, makeup, and nail courses taught by highly qualified and experienced instructors to students from India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Australia & many more.
Additionally recognized by ISO, CIDESCO, and the Indian government is Meribindiya International Academy.
It is without a doubt the greatest choice if you’re seeking an economical course because, in comparison to other academies, its skin course fees are quite low.
Since only 12–15 students are accepted into each batch of makeup classes pupils can understand concepts easily. As a result, students must also book their spots three to four months in advance.
The best makeup school in India is this one, which also offers courses in beauty aesthetics, cosmetology, eyelash extensions, nail extensions, hair extensions, microblading, and permanent makeup courses.
Large beauty companies in the nation offer graduates of Meribindiya International Academy a lot of preference while hiring.
After finishing the course here, you will earn a certificate for advanced skin courses that are recognized throughout the world.
It is the only academy that offers master’s degree programs in skin care that are tailored to students with varying backgrounds and skill levels, giving them the skills and information they need to finish beautician programs efficiently.
Before you join Meribindiya International Academy, call the number below if you need any assistance choosing a skin treatment course near me.
Call/ Whats App Number: ☎ 8130520472
Meribindiya International Academy Noida Branch Address:
Shop No – 1, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Sunehri Market Atta, Near Sector 18 Metro Station, Sector 27, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Pincode: 201301.
Meribindiya International Academy Delhi Branch Address:
A6, Vishal Enclave, Rajouri Garden, Opp. Metro Pillar No. 410, Najafgarh Road, New Delhi, Pincode: 110027.
2) VLCC Institute
In terms of Skincare course academy rankings, it ranks 2nd.
People who want to work in skincare and aesthetics can enroll in a variety of skin courses offered by the VLCC Institute.
The institute’s aesthetic training programs and courses are designed to give students the knowledge and abilities they need to succeed in the health and beauty sector.
The topics covered in its skin specialist courses range from the fundamentals of skin care to sophisticated procedures including laser treatments, microdermabrasion, and derma needling.
Every batch of skin course classes has 50 students. Consequently, there are more behavioral problems and less comprehension.
The VLCC Institute offers specialized courses in areas such as Derma Science, Derma Needling, and Aesthetics.
The lack of support for placement prospects after students complete courses causes them a great deal of stress when looking for a career outside of VlCC Academy.
The course cost of 5,00,000 is less than the Lakme course fees.
Considering you have previously seen the many disadvantages of Lakme Academy, VLCC is a better option than Lakme Academy if you are considering enrolling in a location near you.
3) Shahnaz Husain Beauty Academy
In terms of Skincare course academy rankings, it ranks 3rd.
A range of skin courses are available at the Shahnaz Husain Beauty Academy as part of its post-graduate and professional certificate programs.
Skin therapy-related courses include the Diploma in Skin Therapy, Post-Graduation in Skin, and Part-Time Professional Courses in Facial Skin Treatment.
The goal of the skin care courses is to give students the know-how and abilities they need to work in upscale salons, spas, wellness centers, and cosmetic brands.
The purpose of these courses is to provide students with more theoretical knowledge than practical skills in skin and beauty care.
Every skin class has between 50 and 60 students. As a result, teachers can spend less time with each pupil.
Compared to Lakme Makeup Institute, the institution also provides more flexibility in terms of course length and scheduling.
It doesn’t offer any internships or job placements to prepare students for employment in salon management, beauty entrepreneurship, or other roles in the beauty sector.
The cost of the skin course is 600000, which is greater than the cost of the Lakme beautician course fees.
There are good reasons for everyone to maintain a thorough aftercare regimen for their aesthetic procedures, and finding the top skin treatment courses near me is one of those good reasons.
As beauticians wish their customers the very best!
Beauticians take just as much if not more, care of their clients’ complexion, hair, lashes, and eyebrows regardless of their area of expertise.
Thus, earning the trust of clients is crucial for all cosmetologists and estheticians!
Therefore, it is useless to enroll in any academy and just consider things like brand value or name worth, like the Lakme Academy course, without first reading the feedback reviews.
Therefore, if you’re seeking skin courses near me in India, you can also consider the other skin academies mentioned.
If our blog has been informative, feel free to take a moment to put your questions or your thoughts in the space provided for comments below.
For additional information about such related blogs, please get in touch with us! We eagerly await your feedback!